weight loss programs for teens

weight loss programs for teens

teen weight loss
https://www.stylenovi.com/

this article  is for anyone  who  is  between the ages of 13 and 19 years old who is either struggling  with  their weight  stressing  about their  weight  or just not happy with their  weight in general  I'm  not promoting  weight loss for young teenage girls and  young adults at all  however if you've  seen my  mi yo-yo dieter article you would  kind  of know background how  I really  show with my weight in school and start  myself  didn't  eat was afraid to eat in  front of other people with binge eat  when I got home I temporarily  tried to  make myself throw  up after I ate and  that didn't  really last  long because  I  don't like how it  felt but I did  struggle a lot and I did go  to  that  extreme  so I know it sounds  really bad  trying to promote  weight  loss for young  girls however  if I can prevent somebody  from  doing it the way that I did it  then  I would rather give tips that  are  going  to be  useful  and a lot better for  anybody in the  long run  so like I said  if you  are  in middle  school high school  and you're  somebody  that's struggling  first things first do  not skip any meals  you want to eat breakfast you want to  eat  lunch and you want to eat dinner and  if you can get some snacks  in between  like an apple banana some nuts whatever  an orange grapefruit  nuts I don't really  care what  you'll eat  for breakfast and  that's a great part about being a kid  you can get away with eating  eating a  lot more  than you can  it in my age group  because I couldn't you know have french  toast  for breakfast every day but  as  long as  you're getting something in your  body  whether it's oatmeal pancakes  french toast  eggs and bacon whatever a  bagel cream cheese eat breakfast and  once you start eating breakfast  and your  body learns that you're going to feed it  again in a couple  of hours during  passing classes having a protein bar  or  like I said an apple banana  and then at  lunchtime you're going to feed it again  it starts to realize that it  can release  fat and give you more  energy  so  please  do not  skip any meals  I like I mentioned  before  in school I did not eat breakfast  I did not eat lunch and  I  go home after school  and I  would eat  like  ten bowls of cereal  and would  wonder  why I was not then and it wasn't  even  about being  vintages I didn't look  like  anybody else and I was stressing  about it so had I utilized just  eating  breakfast lunch and dinner  from my experience  losing weight when I  was  it would have made a huge  difference  in  my  middle  school and  high  school  life so that's tip number one and  it's so  simple you  don't have to be  eating salads and protein shakes  you  really can  just in moderation eat what  you eat what is available to you as long  as you're fueling your body and of  course the healthier the better but  like  I  said do what you can parents don't  always  have the money to send their kids  to school with the best lunches and  schools have  a variation of semi healthy  to non  healthy things it  really just  depends on  that  number  two  water drink  water  if you just take soda and juice  out  of  your diet  oh my gosh it will make  the hugest difference  add some  unsweetened  tea add some sweetened tea  brew  a big thing of green tea at home  put a few tablespoons of sugar in it  and  take  that with  you throughout the  day if  you can  I know some teachers  are mean  and  they want to have anything but  water  in class  so you know feels like I said  do what you  can with that but definitely  if you take everything  else out and just  have water  you will see the biggest  difference in your skin your health  energy  all  of  that and we're  doing  utilize  PE oh my gosh how'd I utilize  pee back then  I don't even know what  my  life would be  like now I never  participated unfortunately and that's  one  of my biggest regrets  I wish it  would have if you're in a sport utilize  that training time  and really  just get  out there  and utilize whatever you have  to  UM keep  your body moving and  energized and your metabolism  going  so  utilize PE  I know you guys have to run a  mile sometimes and  they time it who  cares about  that jog that mile  though or  walk one lap run the other do what you  have to  do to get exercise skin because  I know  being  that young it is hard  to  maintain a gym membership  get to the gym  and all that stuff and you  could  do some squats and crunches in your in  your  living  room or  your  bedroom  or  whatever  so that's the next trip  ah trip  that's the next tip um I think  my last  tip is going  to  be just don't stress  about  it  don't don't  worry or  do obsess  over the weight  especially for young  women  our bodies are  not done developing  between  those ages  I mean honestly  they're not even done  developing  until you're  but between  the ages of  to  depending on  your maturity  of your  body I mean  you're  going  to naturally change  due to  the  changes that  are  going on in your  body  as a female  so don't stress too much  about  it and your body  will naturally  follow  small habits that you start to  form  so I did want  to  make this article  for  you guys who are young so let you  guys  know you  do not  have to stress  about your weight and you can easily  easily  do simple simple things that will  have a big impact on your health in  your  body  so I hope this was helpful if you  have  any questions please comment  below  let  me  know I will see you  guys next  time in the  next article if you want to  follow my slim down series head on over  to  that article  and I'll be  posting every  week and also if you want to follow me  on Instagram and snapchat I'll link  those here for you I'll follow you  back  let me  know you're following my series  and you watch my website  and I'll  definitely follow you back  I will see  you  guys next time

Commentaires